quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2013

Blutsgeschwister Store

So I´ve just finished one presentation about Chinese Coolies and I am feeling more relaxed, and I also have a few minutes before my bus to Frankfurt so I can write here about a very cute brand I discovered while shopping in the Zeil street.
I was wondering around those cute shops when three girls dressed in funny clothes came and gave me a pamphlet about a store. I don´t read german, yet, but I could understand that there would be free goodies, it is the international language, girls can always understand words like: free, samples, try, present, I risk to say that even in chinese I can understand that, really!
They were wearing those cute hats with the symbols of the brand: trust, love and hope. It took us 10 pictures to get a good one from the three of us, still, I don´t think we have it:


Ok, back to my history, I went there for my free gift and I felt in love, everything is soooo cute, the present was a lovely eco bag (soooo handy in Gemany), and I realized I could take some pictures for the blog I am contributing, El Ropero, and also for my blog. So I asked the manager, Gabe, the girl in the middle and went back for a photo session, that took me almost three hours!! It was really cool, lots of fun dressing all those clothes, now the pictures:







-
The website is this one http://shop.blutsgeschwister.de/
And let me catch that bus!

Bis bald!

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...